Gemtech, Neutron, Rifle Suppressor, 6.6″ Long, 300 Winchester Magnum/7.62MM NATO, Cerakote Finish Black, Includes ETM Mount, Titanium and Stainless Steel

Original price was: $849.00.Current price is: $622.60.

Out of stock

Email when stock is available

UPC: 022188893779 SKU: GEM13700 Categories: , ,


Featuring four of Gemtech’s latest patent-pending technologies, the versatile Neutron 7.62 strikes the perfect balance between size, strength, and weight. From a short-barreled machine gun to a favorite hunting rifle, the Neutron accepts a wide range of mounting hardware to better suit the host and task at hand. Its refined baffle and flash hider end cap designs mute muzzle signature and the included ETM adapter and muzzle brake offer rapid mounting and perfect alignment.

  • Caliber Rating: 5.7X28MM – 300WM
  • Length: 6.6″ w/o adapter
  • Weight: 14.6oz w/o adapter
  • 17-4PH Stainless Steel, 6AL4V Titanium
  • High-Temp Cerakote finish
  • Armornite, PVD muzzle device/mount finish
  • Attachment: 1.375-24 (HUB), ETM (Included)
  • Full Auto Rated
  • Barrel Restrictions: 5.7X28: 3″, 5.56 NATO: 7″, 6MM ARC: 7″, * 300BLK: 3″, 7.62X39: 7″, 308WIN: 12″, 6.5CM: 16″, 300WM: 16″
  • Tubeless design eliminates unneeded weight
  • High Efficiency Baffle Design for high sound reduction
  • Greater Wall Thickness than competitors for long-term durability and safety.


Suppressors and SBR’s are legal to own in 42 states and growing. Suppressors can be purchased through an authorized dealer but are regulated by the national firearms act [nfa] branch of the bureau of alcohol tobacco firearms and explosives. This means there are a few extra steps for purchasing a suppressor compared to a regular firearm. The following outlines what you need to legally purchase a suppressor.

Be a resident of a state where suppressors are legal
Be at least 21 years of age
Be a united states resident
Be legally allowed to purchase a firearm
Pass an atf background check that usually needs 6 to 9 months to process
Pay a one time tax of $200
Ensure your local chief law enforcement officer gets a copy of your form 4

Materials to purchase a suppressor, you will need to find an authorized dealer in your area. Once you find the suppressor you want, the dealer will assist you in filling out a form 4. This is the form you will send into atf along with the following:

Atf form 4 (duplicate)
Fbi form fd-258s in black ink
$200 check to batfe-nfa
Passport photos
Ate form 5320.23 (if using a trust)