This product is 100% Made in the USA! Our gas tubes, gas blocks and even roll pins are all proudly manufactured in the US.
- Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver
- Aero Precision Atlas R-One 15″ M-LOK Handguard
- Ballistic Advantage 16″ 556 NATO Mid Length Government Profile QPQ corrosion resistant Barrel 1/7 Twist
- Low Profile Gas Block and Mid Length Gas Tube
- A2 Flash Hider
- Product comes assembled
- No BCG or Charging Handle
M4E1 Threaded Upper Features:
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver features a new angular machined design that helps it stand apart from standard mil-spec upper receivers. This upper receiver features the same enhanced body profile as our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver but is threaded to accept a standard AR15 barrel nut. It is forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum, precision machined to work with all mil-spec AR15 parts and includes the port door and forward assist pre-installed.
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver is designed to pair perfectly with our new M4E1 Lower Receiver, giving you a billet looking receiver set at a fraction of the billet price.
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a “billet look”
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Includes port door and forward assist
Atlas R-ONE Description
The ATLAS R-ONE is the newest addition to the Aero Precision Handguard lineup. Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, the R-ONE line of handguards are designed with size and weight in mind, providing the perfect handguard for your lightweight build. Our proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
Lightweight By Design
- M-LOK Handguard Weights: 15″ –9.07 oz
- Mounting Hardware Weight: 4.72 oz (same across all ATLAS Handguard options)
- Full top picatinny rail for optional attachments
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- 1.3″ Inside diameter
- 1.5″ Outside diameter
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels
Ballistic Advantage 16″ 5.56 Government Profile Mid Length AR 15 Barrel, Modern Series Features:
This 5.56 chambered 16 inch Government Profile Mid Length Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension. These barrels have a sub MOA Accuracy Guarantee!!!
Length – 16″
Material – 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
Profile – Government
Finish – QPQ Corrosion Resistant
Gas System Length – Mid
Gas Block Journal – .750″
Twist Rate – 1:7 inches
Muzzle – 1/2×28 Threaded
Weight – 27oz