Designed in conjunction with Maxim Defense, the SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace® is 3-position adjustable and compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers.
- 3-postion adjustable
- Leverless extension, simply pull to release
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- Mil-spec AR-15 receivers
- 2.25 in
- 6.75 in (collapsed), 8.125 in (mid), 9.375 (extended) in
- 1 in
- 18.14 oz
- RED: Extra Power Spring
The option with the most spring tension, this spring is suited for rifles and carbines with excessive bolt speeds. This spring is suitable for 8″, 10.5″, 14.5″ and 16″ 556 uppers with pistol or carbine length gas systems (which are typically over gassed), all suppressed rifles, piston operated rifles, and 9mm conversions
The H2 Buffer is a heavy buffer designed to reduce felt recoil, as well as reduce the cycling rate on full-auto rifles. It is designed to mil-spec standards for use in AR15 carbines with a collapsible buttstock. Weight: 4.7oz.
- SB Tactical PDW Brace
- H2 Carbine buffer W/ Tungsten Weights(2) and Steel Weight (1).
- Sprinco Enhanced Power Buffer spring (Red)
- Made in the USA