This product is 100% Made in the USA! Our gas tubes, gas blocks and even roll pins are all proudly manufactured in the US. The Surefire Flash hider has been pin and welded to make this legal (16.5″) for use with a rifle lower.
- BKF M4 MOD-1 Assembled Upper Receiver w/ T-Marks
- Geissele Super Modular Rail MK14 M-LOK Handguard
- BKF AR15 14.5″ 5.56 Govt Profile mid Length 4150 CMV 1/7 Twist Barrel drilled for a Pinned Gas Block
- Geissele Pinned .750″ Low Profile Stainless Steel Super Gas Block and Mid Melonite Length Gas Tube
- Pinned and Welded Surefire Eliminator Flash Hider
- Product comes assembled
- No BCG or Charging Handle
BKF M4 MOD-1 Assembled Upper Features:
- U.S.A. sourced 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Forged then Machined for enhanced detail and aesthetic appearance
- Upper receiver features M4 style feed ramps
- Forward assist and dust cover installed
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type III, Class 2 )
- Weight: Upper 9 oz Stripped
- Made in the U.S.A.
Geissele Super Modular Rail MK14 M-LOK Handguard
The MK14 is the latest entry to the Geissele line up of Super Modular Rails. The new handguard design offers a smaller diameter and overall height to create a slimmer package. Included with the MK14 Super Modular Rail is an updated version of the proven Geissele Barrel Nut design, not only providing ease of installation but superior rigidity. The long surface contact of the 2.25” barrel nut interfaces with the receiver creating a platform that can be trusted to be straight and true the entire length of the free float rail. The MK14 is 3d precision machined using 6061-T6 Aluminum due to its strong, rigid and lightweight properties.
Utilizing Magpul’s M-LOK technology in the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allow the end user full customization and modularity of their rifle to securely mount lights, bipods and other firearm accessories. The Geissele MK14 Super Modular rail is finished in a durable and long lasting Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized available in either Black or Geissele’s DDC finish.
BKF AR15 14.5″ 5.56 Govt Profile Mid Length 4150 CMV 1/7 Twist Barrel W/ Pinned Gas Block Features:
This BKF 5.56 chambered 14.5 inch Government Profile Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension. This barrel includes a QPQ .750 Low-Pro gas block drilled for a 1/8″ pin which is included. This pinning insures that your gas block never comes loose once installed.
Length – 14.5″
Material – 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
Profile – Government
Finish – QPQ Corrosion Resistant
Gas System Length – Mid
Gas Block Journal – .750″
Twist Rate – 1:7 inches
Muzzle – 1/2×28 Threaded
Weight – 26oz
Total Weight of Upper Receiver without BCG – 3lb 3oz