This product is 100% Made in the USA! Our gas tubes, gas blocks and even roll pins are all proudly manufactured in the US. The Surefire Procomp muzzle brake has been pin and welded to make this legal (16.5″) for use with a rifle lower.
- BKF M4 MOD-1 Assembled Upper Receiver w/ T-Marks
- Geissele Super Modular Rail MK4 M-LOK Handguard
- BKF AR15 14.5″ 5.56 Govt Profile mid Length 4150 CMV 1/7 Twist Barrel drilled for a Pinned Gas Block
- Geissele Pinned .750″ Low Profile Stainless Steel Super Gas Block and Mid Melonite Length Gas Tube
- Pinned and Welded Surefire Procomp Muzzle Brake
- Product comes assembled
- No BCG or Charging Handle
BKF M4 MOD-1 Assembled Upper Features:
- U.S.A. sourced 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Forged then Machined for enhanced detail and aesthetic appearance
- Upper receiver features M4 style feed ramps
- Forward assist and dust cover installed
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type III, Class 2 )
- Weight: Upper 9 oz Stripped
- Made in the U.S.A.
Geissele Super Modular Rail MK4 M-LOK Handguard
The Super Modular Rail (SMR) MK4 M-LOK™ is Geissele’s ultra-lightweight M-LOK option. These rails are purpose-built and feature integrated M1913 picatinny rail sections at the fore of the rail in the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions. Maximum venting for heat dissipation also dramatically reduces the rail’s overall weight, while maintaining its same strong and rigid platform. Utilizing Magpul’s M-LOK technology at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, as well as the upper 45 quadrants. The SMR MK4 is both versatile and modular, allowing the user to tailor their platform to his or her unique needs.
The SMR MK4 also features Geissele’s proprietary 2.25″ long barrel nut. This increases the surface contact where the rail interfaces with the receiver and creates a platform that can be trusted to be straight and true the entire length of the free float rail. This increases accuracy and zero repeatability during disassembly and reassembly when performing maintenance.
BKF AR15 14.5″ 5.56 Govt Profile Mid Length 4150 CMV 1/7 Twist Barrel W/ Pinned Gas Block Features:
This BKF 5.56 chambered 14.5 inch Government Profile Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension. This barrel includes a QPQ .750 Low-Pro gas block drilled for a 1/8″ pin which is included. This pinning insures that your gas block never comes loose once installed.
Length – 14.5″
Material – 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
Profile – Government
Finish – QPQ Corrosion Resistant
Gas System Length – Mid
Gas Block Journal – .750″
Twist Rate – 1:7 inches
Muzzle – 1/2×28 Threaded
Weight – 26oz
Total Weight of Upper Receiver without BCG – 3lb 3oz