This product is 100% Made in the USA! Our gas tubes, gas blocks and even roll pins are all proudly manufactured in the US.
- BKF Dry Film Lubed Assembled Upper Receiver w/ T-Marks
- Parallax Tactical Slim Profile 7.25″ Slim M-LOK Handguard W/ DQ mounts at 3 and 9 O’clock at the rear
- Faxon 7.5″, Gunner, 300 BLK, Pistol-Length, 4150, QPQ 1/8 Twist
- KAK Micro flash Can
- .750 Low Profile Gas Block and Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Product comes assembled
- No BCG or Charging Handle
Standard Upper Features:
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Upper is Assembled
Parallax Tactical 7.25″ Slim Hybrid M-LOK
The Super Slim Hybrid M-LOK by Parallax Tactical is a free floating, extremely durable, drop in rail for your rifle. Utilizing the brand new Magpul M-LOK standard with strict adherence to Magpul’s technical specifications, this rail system is guaranteed to work with officially licensed M-LOK acessories.
The Lightweight FFSSR Hybrid series rail is a Hybrid of the minimalist rail, having removed the QD cups and extra bulk from the front versions of the FFSSR.
The FFSSR Hybrid is made to be durable, simple, and extremely easy to machine. This durable free floating rail is one of the most affordable on the market as a result.
- Made from Aluminum
- Finished in Type III HardCoat Anodizing
- Steel Barrel Nut finished in Black Nitride for corrosion resistance
- Grade 8 Fasteners
- Timing shims included
- 1.30″ internal diameter
- 1.60″ outside diameter
- M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock sides
- QD at Rear 3 and 9 o’clock positions
The Gunner profile is a blend of two of the best performing profiles of all time, Gov’t and Pencil.
Proving that every once and awhile, the Government can do something right, the Gunner’s profile from the extension to the gas block mimics that well-known taper. From there, innovation takes over and the Gunner moves to a .750″ gas block journal and our famed pencil profile out front.
Removing the weight from the front of the barrel ensures maximum versatility and keeps material to the rear to maximize heat resistance and mitigate whip.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
- Barrel Material: 4150 Certified Gun Barrel Quality Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 300 BLK
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 7.5”
- Barrel Profile: Gunner
- Barrel Gas System: Pistol
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: .87 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown
All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when permanently attaching a muzzle device extending the length to 16 inches.