This product is 100% Made in the USA! Our gas tubes, gas blocks and even roll pins are all proudly manufactured in the US.
- BKF Dry Film Lubed Assembled Upper Receiver w/ T-Marks
- Parallax Tactical FFSSR Slim Profile 13.5″ M-LOK Handguard
- BKF AR15 14.5″ 5.56 Govt Profile mid Length 4150 CMV 1/7 Twist Barrel drilled for a Pinned Gas Block
- BKF pinned Low Profile Gas Block and Mid Length Gas Tube
- Product comes assembled
- No BCG or Charging Handle
Standard Upper Features:
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Upper is Assembled
Parallax Tactical FFSSR 13.5″ Slim M-LOK
- Super Slim Profile (1.360″) inside diameter
- Lightweight design (9oz)
- Free Floated
- QD Swivel mounting holes at the 3 and 9 oclock positions at front and rear
- Picatinny rails at the 3, 6 and 9 oclock positions
- M-LOK Compatible
- Made in the USA!!!
BKF AR15 14.5″ 5.56 Govt Profile Mid Length 4150 CMV 1/7 Twist Barrel W/ Pinned Gas Block Features:
This BKF 5.56 chambered 14.5 inch Government Profile Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension. This barrel includes a QPQ .750 Low-Pro gas block drilled for a 1/8″ pin which is included. This pinning insures that your gas block never comes loose once installed.
All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when permanently attaching a muzzle device extending the length to 16 inches.
|MATERIAL||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|FINISH||QPQ Corrosion Resistant|
|GAS SYSTEM LENGTH||Mid|
|GAS BLOCK JOURNAL||.750″|
|TWIST RATE||1:7 inches|
|WEIGHT||26oz w/ Gas Block|
B. Kings Firearms barrels are manufactured by a Top Tier Barrel Manufacturer to our specifications. B. Kings Firearms barrels are made for combat and heavy duty use. We rate all of our Pinned Gas Block models for full auto use. We guarantee 1 MOA or better on all BKF barrels when used with match grade ammunition.