This product is 100% Made in the USA! Our gas tubes, gas blocks and even roll pins are all proudly manufactured in the US.
- BKF Assembled Upper Receiver w/ T-Marks
- Parallax Tactical Slim Profile 7.25″ Slim M-LOK Handguard W/ DQ mounts at 3 and 9 O’clock at the rear
- BCA 7.5″ Heavy 4150 steel contour Govt barrel in 300 Blackout W/ Pistol Length Gas system and 1:7 TWIST
- KAK Micro flash Can
- .750 Low Profile Gas Block and Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Product comes assembled
- No BCG or Charging Handle
Standard Upper Features:
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Upper is Assembled
Parallax Tactical 7.25″ Slim Hybrid M-LOK
The Super Slim Hybrid M-LOK by Parallax Tactical is a free floating, extremely durable, drop in rail for your rifle. Utilizing the brand new Magpul M-LOK standard with strict adherence to Magpul’s technical specifications, this rail system is guaranteed to work with officially licensed M-LOK acessories.
The Lightweight FFSSR Hybrid series rail is a Hybrid of the minimalist rail, having removed the QD cups and extra bulk from the front versions of the FFSSR.
The FFSSR Hybrid is made to be durable, simple, and extremely easy to machine. This durable free floating rail is one of the most affordable on the market as a result.
- Made from Aluminum
- Finished in Type III HardCoat Anodizing
- Steel Barrel Nut finished in Black Nitride for corrosion resistance
- Grade 8 Fasteners
- 1.30″ internal diameter
- 1.60″ outside diameter
- M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock sides
- QD at Rear 3 and 9 o’clock positions
Caliber – 300 Blackout
Barrel Length – 7.5″
Barrel Material – 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
Profile – Heavy
Finish – Parkerized
Gas System Length – Pistol
Gas Block Journal – .750″
Gas Hole Diameter – .109
Muzzle – 5/8×24 Threaded
Twist Rate – 1:7 inches
Total Weight of Upper Receiver without BCG – 2lb 5oz
All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when permanently attaching a muzzle device extending the length to 16 inches.