The PXTreme M-LOK by Parallax Tactical is a free floating, extremely durable, drop in rail for your rifle. Utilizing the brand new Magpul M-LOK standard with strict adherence to Magpul’s technical specifications, this rail system is guaranteed to work with officially licensed M-LOK acessories.
The Lightweight FFSSR series rail is strictly a minimalist rail, having removed the QD cups and extra bulk from other versions of the FFSSR. We weighed the LW vs. the standard M-LOK rails and found the LW versions 2.4 oz lighter.
The FFSSR is made to be durable, simple, and extremely easy to machine. This durable free floating rail is one of the most affordable on the market as a result.
- Made from Aluminum
- Finished in Type III HardCoat Anodizing
- Steel Barrel Nut finished in Black Nitride for corrosion resistance
- Grade 8 Fasteners
- Timing shims included
- 1.30″ internal diameter
- 1.60″ outside diameter
- M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock sides
- Barrel Nut uses a 1 1/4″ crowfoot Wrench (not included) CLICK HERE
- Parallax Tactical 13.5″ Gen 3 Super Slim M-LOK Handguard with barrel nut, shims and mounting hardware.