Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguards are now available! Changes include the addition of quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail.
Our Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72″ inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5″ suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature – Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature – Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature – New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Please Note: All Aero Precision Handguards use the BAR interface. If you intend to connect an Aero Precision Handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver, you will need a Bar Barrel Nut. If you have our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, you do not need a BAR Barrel Nut as the barrel nut and rail mounting platform are forged directly on to the upper receiver itself. *Recommended torque settings between 30 – 45 ft lbs. Torque over 45 ft lbs may result in damage to the barrel nut.