NEW FROM BKF! Designed from the ground up in a collaborative effort with some of the most up and coming names in the industry, the all new “M4 MOD-1 Comp”. This beautifully nitride coated muzzle device sports a slim profile, providing significant weight savings compared to its competition. The porting was designed specifically to greatly reduce felt recoil and muzzle rise, allowing for faster follow up shots on target. These features, coupled with very competitive pricing, make for one of the best bang-for-your-buck muzzle devices on the market.
Precision turned from high tensile strength 4140 chromoly steel
- Extremely high temperature resistance to handle full-automatic fire
- Slim, unobtrusive profile
- Durable high hardness nitriding process, yielding hardnesses up to 54 HRC
- Top gas ports practically eliminate rise
- Hybrid muzzle attachment, eliminate both muzzle climb and recoil
- Virtually zero gas blow back due to 3 port flat face design
- Proudly made in the USA
- Machined in one operation, no error is introduced from repositioning in multiple setups
- Nitrided by H&M increasing the 4140 CMV hardness
- Weight is 2.295oz
- Length 2.25″
- Includes Crush Washer
John O. (verified owner) –
Yamil Rivera (verified owner) –
tom (verified owner) –
Patrick k. (verified owner) –
David C. (verified owner) –
Dylan W. (verified owner) –
I love it, there is a big difference in muzzle rise even with the 14.5” barrel. Well worth the money.
Patrick (verified owner) –
Looks good.Works good.
Anonymous (verified owner) –