New for 2020 is our BKF M4 MOD-0 Forged Lower Receiver that is part of our new Duty Grade Series. It is available as a builders set, receiver set, lower or as completed weapon system. The Duty Grade Series will offer a vast number of BKF components that have been made with the AR builder in mind. Not only does the Duty Grade Series offer extremely high quality USA products, but it also offers very competitive pricing. This is not any old AR15 forged lower. When paired with the MOD-0 upper you will get perfect fitment. This lower is the perfect starting place for any high quality duty grade build.
BKF AR15 M4 MOD-0 Complete Lower Receiver Features:
- U.S.A. sourced 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Standard Bolt Catch Pin
- Standard Trigger Guard Pin Holes
- Standard trigger pin sizing (.156)
- Bead blasted before anodized (Greystone)
- Weight: Stripped Lower 7.9 oz stripped
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Deep Laser Engraved BKF logo
- BKF Enhanced Nitrided LPK
- BKF oversized billet trigger guard
- BKF 7075 Mil Spec Buffer Tube
- Magpul moe carbine stock
- Old School Fire and Safe selector markings
- FA Pocket Cuts
Choose your Buffer and Spring combo to better suit your needs:
- Standard 3oz + (YELLOW) Reduced Power Spring
Useful for under gassed rifles, such as some mid-length gas rifles, “Dissipator” builds or 300 blackouts that short stroke or have weak ejection patterns trying to shoot subsonic’s without a suppressor.
- Standard 3oz + (WHITE) Standard “Regular” Power Spring
Equivalent spring power of a “fresh” AR15/M4 carbine action spring, this spring is for users who do not want to dabble with improving performance with extra power springs, but do not want to frequently replace their action springs as well
- H1 3.7oz + (BLUE) Medium “Enhanced” Power Spring
A slight increase in spring power makes this spring suited for rack grade weaponry with normal operation parameters. 16″ rifles with mid-length gas systems, short barreled rifles with carbine length gas systems, etc.
- H2 4.7oz + (RED) Extra Power Spring
The option with the most spring tension, this spring is suited for rifles and carbines with excessive bolt speeds. This spring is suitable for 10.5″-16″ 5.56 Nato uppers with carbine length gas systems (which are typically over gassed), all suppressed rifles, piston operated rifles, and 9mm conversions
- H3 5.5oz + (RED) Extra Power Spring
The option with the most spring tension, this spring is suited for SBR’s and Pistol’s with excessive bolt speeds. This spring is suitable for 7.5″-8″ 5.56 uppers with Pistol length gas systems (which are typically way over gassed) Some suppressors with extreme blowback and 9mm conversions.