We have designed our AR barrels with the goal of improving performance and reliability in the AR platform. Our Caliber Matched Gas System (CAMGAS) results in a gas system that is tuned specifically for the cartridge and length of the barrel. The AR-15 Platform was originally designed around the 223REM and 5.56NATO cartridges and the AR-10 was designed around the 308 Win/7.62NATO round. With higher performance cartridges such as the 22 Nosler and 6.5 Creedmoor, the bore pressure remains higher further down the barrel. By moving the port location, we ensure that the gas system pressure is the same as what the AR platforms were originally designed around. The result is a recoil impulse that is noticeably softer, less fouling in the receiver, increased reliability of extraction, and less wear and tear on brass. This helps keep you on target and shooting while taking advantage of the latest high performance cartridges.
- Extreme Pressure Resistance An optimum combination of high tensile strength along with requisite toughness to withstand extreme chamber pressures encountered during firing
- Long-Lasting Excellent erosion wear characteristics and corrosion resistance
Length – 20″
Material – 416R Stainless Steel
Profile – Medium
Finish – Stainless
Gas System Length – Rifle
Gas Block Journal – .750″
Twist Rate – 1:8 inches
Muzzle – 5/8×24 Threaded
Weight – 3.3 lbs
Other Info – HP and MPI Tested
Other Info – Grendel type 2 chamberRecommended components:
Full Mass Bolt Carrier Group
Full Mass Buffer
Adjustable Gas Block
* All barrels with Intermediate, Rifle +1, Rifle +2, and Rifle +3 gas systems include the proper gas tube.
* Our AR-10 barrels use a deep feed system that makes the feed ramps compatible with the feed ramps in the lower receivers of both DPMS and Armalite style rifles.
* It is recommended to double check and ensure proper headspace before firing your rifle.
There are no reviews yet.